The Good Times board was released last season and has become a Nitro team and consumer favorite because of its forgiving, and playful ride in and out of the park. Equipped with our Flat-Out Rocker, Whiplash Core Profile, and Urban flex for the perfect combination of snap and flex for jumps, presses, and carving. Of course this jib stick is equipped with our trusted RailKiller Edges for long lasting edge strength all year long. Get ready for some Good Times and effortless progression in and out of the park with this durable, double over-head pressing, park destroying shred stick.
- TWIN SHAPE
- FLAT-OUT ROCKER
- Flat-Out Rocker is a hybrid flat camber profile where the nose and tail lift off before the traditional contact points, providing effortless turns, and catch-free maneuvers. The lifted nose and tail provide excellent float, pressability, and forgiveness in any terrain. The ultimate hybrid between Zero Camber and Reverse Camber to allow you to have the most playful yet stabile ride for easy progression and all-mountain domination. The profile of choice for park, freestyle, and urban riders worldwide.
- STANDARD WIDTH
- URBAN FLEX
- SMOOTH AND LOOSE These ultra flexible boards can be tweaked any way you like, from rails to butter tricks, and they won’t wash out on you
- RADIAL SIDECUT
- The simplest and most common of all sidecuts: One single radius makes this sidecut extremely versatile and predictable.
- POWERCORE II
- POWER CORE II: ENHANCED PERFORMANCE AND EXTRA STRENGTH The Powercore II is a tip-to-tail poplar wood core with additional beech wood stringers for unrivalled strength, smooth response and insane snap.
- WHIPLASH CORE PROFILE
- This profile features reduced thickness between the inserts with added meat outside your feet for maximum ollie power, while maintaining a perfect press flex.
- BI-LITE LAMINATES
- BI-LITE LAMINATES: FORGIVING AND STRONG Our rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for unrivaled strength, powerful style and refined board-feel.
- RAILKILLER EDGE
- Your secret weapon for rails, rocks and longevity! With it ́s unique edge profile and an impact resistance of more than 200% compared to a standard edge - the Railkiller Edge is twice as thick and twice as strong. This proprietary construction can take on any rail challenge. Take a file to them or ride them hard and wear them down naturally, this chunk of steel has enough meat for years of abuse.
- PREMIUM EXTRUDED FH BASE
- EASY AND VERSATILE Durability, speed and low maintenance all in one ultra clear base material - our FH Base takes the abuse of rail and urban riding like no other.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FIND Sports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.