Employment Opportunities with Find Sports:
1) Snow Sports Retail Sales Dandenong Store
FIND Sports is seeking a retail sales person to start post easter at least until the end of the Australian snow season. There is a strong possibility of employment to continue on going into the summer months. Past experience in snowboarding and/or snow skiing is required. Retail experience and strong computer skills will be advantageous.
2) Customer Service & Administration
Find Sports is seeking a Customer Service & Administrative Assistant who is energetic and well presented. Previous experience in this area is essential. Join a young and enthusiastic team of this well established Ecommerce retailer for outdoor & sports products. We are a close knit team who are passionate about our products and the industry we work in.
Providing daily customer administrative support your duties & responsibilities will include assisting with, and taking responsibility for the following:
(1) General customer service duties
(2) General office administration
The successful applicant should have experience in:
(1) MS Excel and general computing skills
(2) Administration and general office management
(3) Have excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail
(4) Be able to work autonomously and add value to the team's administrative needs.
(5) Web / e-Commerce platform experience
(6) Exceptional phone manner
You will need to be an all-rounder to work at Find Sports. This is a varied role that will see the suitable applicant working in all parts of the business.
We look forward to meeting you…
3) Warehouse & Customer Service Officer
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing online retail organisation and be a part of a fantastic team and fun working environment? Are you looking for a long-term career/career change?
Findsports is currently seeking a talented Warehouse & Customer Service all rounder to join our Ecommerce team in Dandenong South. This role will be striving to achieve customer service targets by processing over 100 orders per day throughout the warehouse and following up with customers regarding their orders. The role will also involve being flexible and working in different areas as required such as front desk customer service and the retail shop.
- Phones – Answer all incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service/ order requests and general client concerns and questions.
- Assist with containers/goods in/returns and replenishment
- Maintaining a tidy warehouse
- Stock take when required
- Processing of web orders
- Pick-packing warehouse orders daily
- Booking freight pick ups
- Maintaining and printing off order spreadsheets in Excel
- Processing and coordination of credits/returns.
- Tracking of freight and follow up as per customer requests
We require a energetic individual who is reliable, trustworthy and comfortable to work in a hands on environment. You will be able to work individually or within the team and have excellent communication skills. Most importantly be highly motivated and a fast learner.
- High attention to detail
- Strong computer and typing skills
- Microsoft office experience
- Previous knowledge of pick packing or logistics
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience
- Excellent written and spoken english
- Able to lift up to 10kg
- Own reliable transportation
All resume's must be submitted with a cover letter. Applicant's must be an Australian citizen with full working rights.
Please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com