Caribee Nuke 3L Hi Vis hydration backpack - Hi Vis Orange
The Caribee Nuke is a high visibility hydration backpack supplied with a 3L reservoir. Available in Orange or Yellow with reflective tape, these safety hydration backpacks are used in mines, on work sites and recreationally by any people wanting to remain more visible whilst keeping hydrated.
- Slim line high visibility 3L hydration backpack
- High visibility reflective tape on body and harness meets Australian Standards (AS/NZS) and ANSI/ISEA
- Includes a premium 3L PEVA hydration reservoir:
- Made from PEVA material that is BPA, Phthalate and PVC free
- Innovative fold top reservoir with slide lock closure for quick filling and easy access for cleaning
- Quick Release, non-leak, tube removal function allows quick and simple fitting and removal from your pack
- Fully insulated drink tube to help reduce external thermal effects
- High flow mouthpiece with "bite" on/off flow function
- Mouthpiece dust cover
- Internal insulated hydration compartment
- Dual shoulder duct hydration tube ports - so you can exit the tube on the left or right side of your back
- Action Back Extreme padded harness system provides a comfortable fit
- Quick Release (QR) harness system provides an added level of safety and easy removal when fitted over bulky work jackets
- Sternum chest strap for improved pack stability
Size: 44 x 22 x 3cm (empty reservoir)
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FIND Sports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.