Want to unleash your inner secret agent? These classic leather gloves worn by Daniel Craig in the James Bond film Skyfall, are the perfect accessory.
In the Shanghai airport scene and London roof scene in SkyFall (2012), James Bond (Daniel Craig) wears a pair of black Dents Unlined Leather Gloves.
Features and Specifications:
- Men's unlined leather gloves.
- Dents' product code contains a familiar number: 5-1007
- Made in Czech Republic by world famous DENTS.
- Please note, display box not included.
- If you are not sure about your glove size, measure the hand you normally write with at its widest point in inches (excluding the thumb), then round down to the nearest half or whole number - this will be your glove size.
- Glove sizes come in half and whole numbers, between 7Â½ and 11 for men and 6 and 8Â½ for women. For example if your hand measures 8Â½ inches around its widest point (excluding the thumb), your glove size is 8Â½ (Note: one inch = 25.4mm).
- Where gloves are sized S,M,L,and XL, the following guide will apply (measurements refer to your glove size, as calculated above, not to English inches):
Small 7Â½ - 8
Medium 8Â½ - 9
Extra Large 10 - 10Â½
Small 6 - 6Â½
Medium 7 - 7Â½
Large 8 - 8Â½
If you are between sizes, choose the smaller size. Gloves should be snug at first but will stretch.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FIND Sports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.