GripGrab ARCTIC WATERPROOF DEEP WINTER SHOE COVER - 3XL
This is the new model with zipperless design feature. For the prior version with a zipper refer to SKU: GGARSC
The Arctic is one of the warmest shoe covers available on the market and ideal for very cold winter days. It is made from 4 mm waterproof neoprene with a hollow fiber lining and offers maximum thermal insulation.
The ArcticÂ incorporates the EUROBIKE Award winning technology; IntelliSealâ„¢. An ingenious technology that greatly enhances the durability, fit and water resistance of shoe covers.
The Arctic shoe cover features the new zipperless shoe cover design, that gives a perfect and snug fit around the shoe and calf, so water is kept out from the top and preventing water from penetrating through a zipper.
Recommended for road shoes. Compatible with most types of pedal systems.
- With just your socks on, start by pulling up the shoe cover with your foot through the cuff. Pull the shoe cover up to about halfway up yourÂ calf
- Keeping the shoe cover rolled up, put on your cycling shoes and tighten them to your preferred fit
- RollÂ down the shoe cover and fit it around the shoe; fitting the cover around the toe box of the shoe first, and then the heel
- EnsureÂ the shoe cover has a firm and evenly distributed fit around the sole of the shoe, and that the shoe cover is not stuck on any closure mechanisms on the cycling shoe
- Tighten and close the velcro strap underneath your sole
- Get out and ride!
|Dimensions||22 — 8 — 1 cm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FIND Sports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.