Led Lenser MH7 Window Box Headlamp - Black/Grey/Orange
The MH7 has a removable lamp head so it can be used as a headlamp or handheld light. The lithium-ion battery is charged using a magnetic USB charging cable. If charging isn’t an option, the MH7 can also be operated with disposable batteries. Choose between Energy Saving mode for longer usage or Constant Current mode for consistent LED power. The battery status indicator always displays how much power is left and the MH7 is also equipped with a red light LED.
• Innovative mounting system allows for simple removal and positioning of the lamp head for maximum flexibility
• Up to 600 Lumens in Boost – more light exactly when you need it
• Simple charging of the lithium-ion battery via magnetic USB cable
• Compatible with both lithium-ion and standard AA batteries to provide the combined benefits of rechargeable and replaceable batteries
• Smooth pivoting mechanism for aligning the light beam
• Advanced Focus System for easy adjustment of the light beam
• Battery Status Indicator - know when recharging is necessary
SPECS (CONSTANT CURRENT MODE)
Lumens: 600lm (Boost) - 220lm (Power) - 120lm (Mid Power) - 20lm (Low Power)
Beam Distance: 200m (Boost) - 140m (Power) - 100m (Mid Power) - 40m (Low Power)
Runtime: 3.5h (Power) - 8h (Mid Power) - 40h (Low Power)
SPECS (ENERGY SAVING MODE)
Lumens: 600lm (Boost) - 400lm (Power) - 170lm (Mid Power) - 20lm (Low Power)
Beam Distance: 200m (Boost) - 180m (Power) - 120m (Mid Power) - 40m (Low Power)
Runtime: 7h (Power) - 10h (Mid Power) - 60h (Low Power)
IP Class: IP54
Head Diameter: 31mm
Weight: 139g (incl. batteries)
Features: Advanced Focus System, Smart Light Technology, Rapid Focus, Cooling Technology, Dual Power Source, Magnetic Charge System
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other FIND Sports users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.