Please review the following basic terms that govern your use of, and purchase of, products from our site. Please note that your use of our site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by those terms.
90 days for return
No restocking fee
Return Address is: 439 Swan Street, Richmond VIC 3121
Refunds processed within 10 working days of receipt of item
Request a Return Authority Number from customer support
Email email@example.com with your enquiry regarding your return.
We may accept a return for a store credit within 30 days from the date of your order if it meets the following conditions; The product is unused and in original condition including original packaging and tags.
- You must provide a tax invoice/receipt for the goods you are returning
- Once approved, you can either opt for a store credit or an exchange of the returned item (if the new item is less than the value of the original item you will be issued a store credit for the remaining amount/if it is higher than the value of the original item you will need to pay the difference).
- We do not offer refunds for returned items, only store credit
- For all exchanged items, you must pay for the shipping to return the item and also for the new item to be shipped back to you.
- If you received the incorrect product, you will be issued with an Australia Post return prepaid label to return the goods back to our warehouse. You will need to drop the parcel off at either the post office or a post box drop off point.
If the item is bulky you will be provided with a TFM/Courier returns label.
- If an item is damaged in transit, we will arrange for the item to be picked up by our courier and once the damaged item is returned back to our warehouse we will send a replacement to you.
- If you make a mistake ordering, we will issue you with a store credit. The credit does not expire and can be used on any product online or in store.
- COVID update: Due to health regulations, we are unable to exchange or refund on any underwear, swimwear, eyewear, headwear, face/neck wear or face masks purchases due to hygiene and the nature of their use, unless faulty within the manufacturer's warranty period.
Find Imported Items are covered under a 1 year manufacturer's warranty. If you notice a defect within 1 year of making your purchase you can open a warranty claim by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will assess the claim and provide you with an outcome over the course of 7-10 business days.
We recommend sending returns via registered post or courier as we do not accept responsibility for lost items.
Gift cards, promo codes and sales promo prices cannot be applied to exchanges.
Special Order Items
Products that are specially ordered non-stocked items, custom made, bulk quantity, or corporate special orders cannot be exchanged/refunded.
FAULTY ITEM / WARRANTY CLAIM
Goods are covered by manufacturer warranties. On your behalf we will assist to repair, exchange or provide a credit note for the goods subject to the agreement of the customer. If the goods are not repairable, you will be eligible for a new replacement, exchange or store credit. Refunds are not granted on warranty claims as the goods have been used. Please note, some manufacturers warranties are for replacement and not repair.
Please inspect your product within 7 days of receiving it to check for any defects even if you are not planning on using the item straight away so we can immediately exchange the item as a replacement and not a warranty claim.
We do not refund postage, or cover the cost of return postage on warranty claims, as your warranty is a manufacturer warranty not a Find Sports warranty.
To return your item, please follow these 3 steps;
Log in to your Find Sports Account
Click on RESOLUTION CENTRE
Start a NEW RESOLUTION REQUEST, complete your order details and SUBMIT
Once lodged you can also track the progress of your dispute online at any time. Most disputes can be resolved through communication and it's best to contact us as soon as you recognise a potential problem. Should you require further assistance please contact Customer Service; email@example.com
ACCC Warranties Against Defect
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage within a reasonable time frame from purchase. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced at our choice if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.